Tuesday, January 17, 2012

TRANSFORMING THOUGHTS...

I've had these 'thoughts' forever. I ran across them again, while looking for something totally unrelated. Whatever, whoever they came from -- kudos!!

Read them; I mean really read them.They are truly transforming. 
  
  • What you expect, tends to happen

  • Imagination is more powerful than knowledge

  • Every thought and emotion has a physical reaction [I feel]

  • Belief programmed will remain until it’s replaced

  • Less conscious effort, the more subconscious mind will respond [I am, not I don’t]

  • Each new program makes later programs easier accept [is it for my best?]

  • Your body will produce what your mind believes

  • Your mind seeks validation for previous beliefs [so expect the best]

 PEACE



No comments:

Post a Comment