Wednesday, October 10, 2012

BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!


I WILL SHOUT THIS MESSAGE UNTIL IT SINKS IN:


As an unapologetic feminist, I cannot fathom how ANY woman could support Romney.
He is ANTI WOMEN. 

All women are a sisterhood, no matter race, religion and political affiliation. AND we are the majority in this country. WE have the power, if we'd just band together and USE it. 

Unfortunately our President wants so much to be 'liked', he is not using his power and

THE FREAKIN' FACTS to blast Romney and his sidekick.
They wouldn't recognize the truth if it bit them in the backside. Romney sent the jobs to China and made millions doing it.

Yes, I'm upset and scared that we will turn in to a total fascist country if the Tools get elected; and women will be back on the knees scrubbing floors and 'obeying'.

I have to go find my chew stick and calm down......

No comments:

Post a Comment