Monday, February 13, 2012

WHAT YOUNG WOMEN FEAR: Aging…


Sabertooth does not equal Bitch.
It means intelligent, proud and confident; working to teach younger women
NOT to fear the inevitable aging process…..

As a young women in my twenties I was hot, just like most women in their twenties, and I didn’t fear anything. I knew I’d take care of myself and wouldn’t let the whole sagging and wrinkle thing happen to me. No sir; not me!

In my thirties, I was still hot, but it took a bit more exercise to maintain the look.

In my forties, still hot for my age, but requiring more sleep, and a lot more exercise.

In my fifties, it suddenly was different. I was extremely healthy, so I didn't fear the diaper thing, or wheelchair, but the sagging and wrinkles were not in my plan. I am NOT vain, but I do want to take care of myself and if I can maintain my muscle tone and skin appearance, I want to do it.

For me, plastic surgery is out of the question. It scares the hell out of me. Just look at some of your favorite movie stars with regrets… So I started searching for an alternative, and found it quite by accident.

As a Sabertooth [kitty, not gut-ripper] I’ve learned many simple yet effective things that shouldn’t be secrets. And we will explore my absolute favorite in future blogs.
 
Pass along ALL valuable information you come across, my sisters! Pass it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment